- The U.S Insane Effort to Use Nuclear Explosions to Dig a Harbor
- SEABROOK CONSTRUCTION FLAWS AND RENEWABLE POWER COMPETITION TO BE TOPIC OF SAPL PUBLIC FORUM TUESDAY 6/25/2013
- For the First Time US to Sell the Wind
- Offshore Wind Enters Deeper Maine Testing
- International Safety Team at Seabrook Station
- Louis and Cynthia Kochanek on Ages of US Nuclear Power Plants* at Closure
- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
Tag Archives: petition
The next free film to be shown in the Seacoast Anti-Pollution League series: “Knocking on The Devil’s Door – Our Deadly Nuclear Legacy” (this film replaces the planned new film “The Atomic States of America”-not yet released) September 12, 2012 … Continue reading
The next film to be shown in the series: The China Syndrome (122 minutes) Wednesday, August 29, 2012 – Durham Community Church; Fellowship Hall: 6:30-9:00 PM This gripping 1979 drama about the dangers of nuclear power carried an extra jolt … Continue reading
AUGUST 8, 2012 – As promised in yesterday’s NEC “Early Word” release, we have appended below a press release from the nuclear intervenor’s group that successfully petitioned the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to halt issuance of new or renewed nuclear plant … Continue reading