- The U.S Insane Effort to Use Nuclear Explosions to Dig a Harbor
- SEABROOK CONSTRUCTION FLAWS AND RENEWABLE POWER COMPETITION TO BE TOPIC OF SAPL PUBLIC FORUM TUESDAY 6/25/2013
- For the First Time US to Sell the Wind
- Offshore Wind Enters Deeper Maine Testing
- International Safety Team at Seabrook Station
- Louis and Cynthia Kochanek on Ages of US Nuclear Power Plants* at Closure
- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
Category Archives: Nuclear Power-Nuclear Bombs
“Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
Please come to a free showing of Into Eternity An award-winning documentary on the challenges of building a permanent repository for high-level nuclear waste Wednesday, September 26th at 6:30 PM Portsmouth Public Library – Levenson Room, 175 Parrott Ave. (near … Continue reading
The next free film to be shown in the Seacoast Anti-Pollution League series: “Knocking on The Devil’s Door – Our Deadly Nuclear Legacy” (this film replaces the planned new film “The Atomic States of America”-not yet released) September 12, 2012 … Continue reading
Friday, 22 June 2012 12:37 By Oliver Lazenby, Yes! Magazine | Report (Photo: Ekhinos / Flickr) In response to the Fukushima meltdown – which did $50 billion in damage to Japan’s economy – Germany aims to close all its reactors … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com • Fukushima Daiichi Units 1,3 & 4 buildings blew up • Task Force made 36 recommendations & sub-recommendations • Second phase-5-10 years • Third phase – research phase • The primary recommendations were put last. For design-basis accidents-formal … Continue reading