- The U.S Insane Effort to Use Nuclear Explosions to Dig a Harbor
- SEABROOK CONSTRUCTION FLAWS AND RENEWABLE POWER COMPETITION TO BE TOPIC OF SAPL PUBLIC FORUM TUESDAY 6/25/2013
- For the First Time US to Sell the Wind
- Offshore Wind Enters Deeper Maine Testing
- International Safety Team at Seabrook Station
- Louis and Cynthia Kochanek on Ages of US Nuclear Power Plants* at Closure
- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
“Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
Please come to a free showing of Into Eternity An award-winning documentary on the challenges of building a permanent repository for high-level nuclear waste Wednesday, September 26th at 6:30 PM Portsmouth Public Library – Levenson Room, 175 Parrott Ave. (near … Continue reading
The Union of Concerned Scientists and C-10 Research and Education Foundation Call On the NRC To Conduct Thorough Concrete Analysis Tests At Seabrook Nuke
Extent of Concrete Degradation At Seabrook Unknown.pdf