- The U.S Insane Effort to Use Nuclear Explosions to Dig a Harbor
- SEABROOK CONSTRUCTION FLAWS AND RENEWABLE POWER COMPETITION TO BE TOPIC OF SAPL PUBLIC FORUM TUESDAY 6/25/2013
- For the First Time US to Sell the Wind
- Offshore Wind Enters Deeper Maine Testing
- International Safety Team at Seabrook Station
- Louis and Cynthia Kochanek on Ages of US Nuclear Power Plants* at Closure
- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
SAPL “Nuclear Dangers” Film Series The next film to be shown in the series: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 – Seabrook Library: “Seabrook 77” (80 minutes ) 6:00-8:00 PM In April 1977, the small coastal town of Seabrook, New Hampshire … Continue reading
Tokyo Rally Is Biggest Yet to Oppose Nuclear Plan
You already know that nuclear war is bad for you and the world’s health. Now we have new data that requires a fundamental rethinking of our nuclear weapons policy. Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) and the International Physicians for … Continue reading
SAPL Nuclear Film Series-Poster