- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- Herb Moyer on Nuclear ‘Hard to Justify’, Says General Electric Chief
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Jane On Nuclear Energy
Road transport planned for overnight June 27-28 Sections of storage containers for spent fuel rods at the Seabrook Station nuclear plant have arrived at the town harbor. They will be transported to the plant on tractor-trailer trucks.Nancy Rineman photo By … Continue reading
Seacoastonline.com Opinion: Editorial Nuke plant’s safety woes worrisome June 26, 2012 2:00 AM Seabrook Station’s recent failures in emergency-preparedness tests raise legitimate questions about the nuclear power plant’s ability to keep us safe. The nuclear plant’s shortcomings were exposed in … Continue reading
- and GETTING TO SOLARTOPIA Thursday, July 5th, 7:00 – 8:30 PM Portsmouth Public Library, 175 Parrott Ave. Levenson Community Room Speaker: HARVEY WASSERMAN HARVEY WASSERMAN is author or co-author of a dozen books including SOLARTOPIA! Our Green-Powered Earth, A.D. … Continue reading
Friday June 22, 2012 NRC to decide if recommended health assessment on cancer risk is continued In late 2010, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) requested that the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) Nuclear Radiation and Studies Board (NRSB) investigate the … Continue reading
Published Friday, June 22nd, 2012 TVA’s Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant not ready for inspection by Pam Sohn Chattanooga Times Free Press Tennessee Valley Authority’s Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant near Athens, Ala., is seen from above. Photo by Associated Press /Chattanooga … Continue reading
Davis-Besse’s cracked shield building is safe the NRC has concluded Published: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 7:26 PM Updated: Friday, June 22, 2012, 12:20 PM By John Funk, The Plain Dealer PD fileVapor rises from the cooling tower of the Davis-Besse … Continue reading