- The U.S Insane Effort to Use Nuclear Explosions to Dig a Harbor
- SEABROOK CONSTRUCTION FLAWS AND RENEWABLE POWER COMPETITION TO BE TOPIC OF SAPL PUBLIC FORUM TUESDAY 6/25/2013
- For the First Time US to Sell the Wind
- Offshore Wind Enters Deeper Maine Testing
- International Safety Team at Seabrook Station
- Louis and Cynthia Kochanek on Ages of US Nuclear Power Plants* at Closure
- jim cotter on “Into Eternity” – The Final Free Film In SAPL’s “Nuclear Dangers: Past, Present & Future” Film Series
- Herb Moyer on About SAPL
- Herb Moyer on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
- beton on NRC FREEZES ALL NUCLEAR REACTOR CONSTRUCTION & OPERATING LICENSES IN U.S.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Keep up to date on information about Fukushima and related issues at these websites; http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/04/us-japan-nuclear-idUSBRE8430BO20120504 http://cuttingthegordianknot.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/houston-we-have-a-problem-no-known-technology-to-deal-with-fukushima/ Fukushima Facts Nuked Radio with Christina Consolo Fukushima Diary by Iori Mochizuki Alexander Higgins Blog (frequent articles related to Fukushima but not a dedicated … Continue reading
The Seacoast Anti-Pollution League (SAPL) has been in existence since 1969, trying to stop the Seabrook Nuke. Now we are taking the federal agency, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to federal court to prevent the owner of Seabrook, NextEra (we … Continue reading